The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The Versatility In Me


I heard that someone
was upset with me
No! this can not be
AHKMEL is too sincere
too sweet amongst other things
strong with the ability
to turn upset into
a new form of being happy
make believe fantasies
I bring to reality
so how can anyone ever
want to be mad with me
something is wrong
this I know
its not me at all now is it
I'm the same from the beginning
just a different name
same love, same touch
same smell, same speech
same clientele, same PHAROD
Right hand
I still use to compose
the lovely stroking
of these poems I write
confused with provoking
women and their ovum’s
I left swollen
I'm feeling this poem
so take it serious
because I am not joking
I'm not looking to be understood
I'm still understanding myself
I'm taking care of me
better than two people
taking care of two
so how can we be all created equal
therefore without notice
I'll approach
whether or not a woman’s beautiful
allowing the whole world to see

The Versatility In Me

No comments: