The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Freestying 71



From the gleam shine on the sleeve
I still don't believe
that's why I'm writing my own shit
just for me
Fiduck all the ice, diamonds
platinum and shit
I used to wear gold and silver
and still rock Adidas
you know the shells
with the fresh rubber smell
old school for life
as I stay rocking the bells
my advice to you
is to be yourself
and stop copying niggas
if you going to represent
then represent the realah
before I come out go back
and start taxing your figures
110% insert to take out
call me Masta Killah
as I introduce you to my word
for I am the word
that became of the flesh
LLord Muthaphuckin Trife you heard
getting rid of you quick
like I get rid of stress

No comments: