The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Not Who I Am


The love shining
your face my hunger
the touch of my fantasy compelling
my nerves for you swelling
inch by inch
I've haven't even begun telling
you about melodious
harmonious
the ecstasy between
your nails and my back
gripping me tight
moving your body just right
right there - that spot
G-reater then the warmest thought
on the coldest day
let me again satisfy you
a little slower
I want to take care of you
I don't want you to bleed
I don't want you to endure pain
my love I am not going anywhere
I am right here
right here where I've always been
needing and wanting
you
you
you
within the outlets of my secrets
lies uncharted territories
untouched and under experienced
similar to the waters of a bottomless ocean
your softness the delicate atmosphere
the energy that keeps me here
wanting and needing you
your body I desire to be good to
so let me
let me taste you
so I can become you
allow my thoughts to be brought
to the front of my nerves
stimulation - intimidation
the movements magical - incredible
the strength - the climax - the sensation
watch my lips as they inner you
I cry
I tear as I write this
because you still have yet to experience
Me
M.y E.verything
M.etaphysical E.nergy
you cheat yourself even now
and don't even know how
I am sorry for the lust that distracts
the flow of my impact
the softness of the tips
my fingers, my bloods direction
my throat, my tongue
my saliva, my breath particles of love
produced for you - your reception
my infection, my affection,
section after heavenly section
602 muscles
woman you got to get to know
because it is the 602 muscles
that will continue to grow
if you understand
not just my handsome, not just my sexy
not just my lips...not just my arms
not just my abtract, not just my chest
not just my legs, not just my hands...
I know you have to be interested
in more than just that
for it is

Not Who I Am

No comments: