The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Miss This


We about to check this
Yo! Shit is falling from my mind
to the earth no gravity
straight from the grit of my cavity
the chest with the crest
saw when the enemies got mad with me
no time to relax
no time to seek living out fantasies
got to keep it real
more than the bloods to the crips
born in the 70's
let you not forget
about that real shit
snatch your name from around your neck
no mask no sweat
I aint finished yet
cough up a spleen
turn nightmares from dreams
then initiate a new team
to take out short cuts
express routes locked down
pad locked no break out
I be that A1 nigga
so go get your steaks out
and analyze what you about
to see with me
something never seen before
Brooklyn being apart of history
What! What! tie your Nikes up
or get hyped up
screw your face down
get spiked up
flicka flicka
turn your lights up
I am about to train you
so follow this like
elves to santa on Christmas
thrown in the front on purpose
so you wouldn't

Miss This

No comments: