The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, January 06, 2007

Where Do I End












The things that makes up, the who of him,
from birth to now,
from now to the end,
his smiles are for real
as on his face his brow
a frown hardly bends,
from in front of the earth
he stood looking to the sun,
for the warmth he needed
when it was cold outside,
understanding that the state of the mind
starts with the belief,
of how you allow yourself to feel
comfortable is he who allows him,
as it is him who strives to provide comfort
to the ones He loves the most,
realizing each day as a blessing
to transmit beautiful words within it,
My Bible, My Koran, My words, My story
as (A)ll of (H)is (K)nowledge (M)akes (E)veryone
(L)isten, to a (P)rophet of (H)igher (A)uthority
(R)ighteously (O)rating (D)ivinity,
Equaling Universal Wisdom Born in Him,
as He is and will forever be
a child of GOD named

AHKMEL PHAROD

No comments: