The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Sunday, December 31, 2006

My First, My Last, My All I've Ever Needed



Hot Chocolate Moonlight kisses
Ten Finger muscle relaxer Body oil wishes
Sexy as hell Strawberry trophy dishes
Baby you know I can't forget
the whipped cream for the champagne finish

girl your body and lips
all of them
look and taste so delicious
I never want to wake up from this dream

My appetite for you is like Popeye's to spinach
when I am weak your sex appeals to
how I use it to replenish
The way you feel secures my self esteem

I am deeply in love with loving you
every second every minute
similar to showing you on your last birthday
how I decided to take the world and spin it
in the direction of you becoming a wife to me, my new team

my point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward
the center of my reason for taking that last second shot
knowing you would get the rebound and protect the lead
when you say at the alter You do wish to marry me

Chemistry, plenty enough for the world to see
how love should be shown through gravity
emotionally and devotedly, I feel someone pinching me
why oh why would someone want to wake me up from this dream
a dream that my every night involves you

Walking into rooms demonstrating
how much in each I will love you
Red rooms, Bed rooms, living rooms,
kitchen rooms, bath rooms, dining rooms,
boiler rooms, locker rooms, board rooms,

conference rooms, secret rooms, basement rooms,
attic rooms, laundry rooms, big rooms,
small room, dressing rooms, VIP rooms,
show rooms, rooms, and more rooms

that I will show conditionally and creatively
how much I really need you
showing you also sensually unconditionally
how much I really want to love you for you

My First, My Last, My All I've Ever Needed

No comments: