The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, January 26, 2007

It's Just Not Fair....



At 1:24 P.M. I received a message from a woman that shared with me that she is not the one for me.

At the time I was listening to Mos Def’s The New Danger
Track number 11. The Close Edge, Thinking to myself I heard this song before, less the beats. He featured freestyle of this same song on the Dave Chapelle Show.. Remember him flowing in the car, and Dave Chapelle had that stupid, I am hip look on his face.

And why am I calling him by his first and last name, LOL. Dave, I guess wouldn’t be Dave Chapelle if he’s not referred to as his stage name, or names.

Okay, back to this female…she inspired me to flow to the beat…something sincere and discrete a little tart a little sweet.

From the first time our eyes met
The silhouette of this 8 by 11
I figured it wouldn’t take me too long
To introduce her to the 2 double 0 seven

Keeping the Mack in the Truck
Because for real
I knew that I would have this woman stuck
If I chose to hang out with her
Which was just my luck

Together we laughed initially
Until her iris started hitting me
Interracially
I was less than hating me

Because I knew what I knew
Which turned out to be true
Damn relationship – relationship
Held me back from getting on my groove

I played to win just to lose
Pulling all out the bag
Which only confused the IQ
And the Order of this Lawyer

A Lawyer, Yeap
Almost had a chance to get in
And put that on my resume
After I Tom Sawyered her Huckleberry Finn


I mean I did what I did
Do what I do
Nothing old nothing new
Just multiplied 1 by 2

And the result was a week later
With her kissing me on my lips
In a black club 12/31/06

Now I just knew if I just allow it
I would let my inner demon
Do something conditional about it
So my own judgment would not be clouded

One Red Stripe Two Red Stripe
Three Red Stripe Four
All I am thinking about
Is her panties and knees on the floor

I even got her muthaphuckin door to the car
You see I do be willing to go that far
Sometimes
Just for a bite of that Klondite Bar

To be continued

No comments: