The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Inspiration




I just wanted you to know that
I love your art
As in this new connection
That was felt right from the start

Teisha,
As I am listening to "Action"
I can't help but stand
at attention while I am relaxing

To the sound of your "Beautiful"
I mean I would love to have
Your permission to fall asleep to you

To your voice, your staccato
Your lavender scented “A Cappella
Damn! You got me praying for a scent of tomorrow

At the same time writing again today
I can say that the fulfillment
Brought to me by your texture makes me happy

Makes me desire to love
and achieve a smile upon the face
of Jesus reflected within your soul

So you keep singing and sharing
Keep doing what you enjoy
So I can keep hearing less the comparing

Because remarkable you are
as you are incredible
Existing now in my world as

Inspiration

No comments: