The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Freestyling 97


Check the syllable mathematics
breaking shit down
not too many can handle it
when I start talking with
my hands eyes keep moving
because of what I'm doing
putting the fly shit on
then taking it away mad confusing
to those
suffering the bloody nose
caused by the versus
automatically
I got you coughing blood up
so stand up
or shut the fuck up
cuz I need no stress
for bullet holes
to appear in yo chest
so it is my fault
and I did remember it
born where you die
until I take away yo membership
Mc's who had lip
are now back in school
Like DAS EFX taking classes
life's a bitch
with the diseases and rashes
still maintaining
not believing that
when God cries
it starts raining
better yet blood starts escaping
from the side of yo brain
I'm erasing

No comments: