The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Holding It Down - Holding It Down



We check you check
my squad break necks
we live you hide
rushing areas then cashing
bounced checks
Ahight do you feel
the speed of my thoughts
I'm about to strike you with next
that Franklin Avenue Shit
too complex
playground up in your face
no curfew about to catch rek
hitting niggas fast quick
domino effect
East New York, Crown Heights represent
no tech
spit in your face
throw up you hands 52 Jammies received
protect your neck
double G train iron horse connect
Bed Stuy survive my life is in check
no need to wild out bark or get upset
just get fed remark up then attack
New York you jet
fast quick on that permanent
combination left right left
automatic I wish a nigga....man
scars I have them, cards I have them
database query your sector
for bitch niggas ready to bag em
no zipper
sipped cappuccino
with Jack the Ripper
then moved in with two bitches
and a white boy named Jack Tripper
now you can see on your screen
how I don't be messing around
While I am on my grind

Holding It Down - Holding It Down

No comments: