The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Freestyling 78


No more talk
lets get our clothes dirty
or walk
5 paces
then turn and shoot
who's the livest
the ruff rugged
shadow invisible
means it's hard to find me
don't hide just glide
right pass the simple
so to catch me conversating
very unlikely
come try me
understand that I don't care
my muthaphuk is still here
with nothing to fear
troopn the danger zone
white chalk yellow tape
dogs better beware
lookin into eyes
to see who's really scared
Yo! What the Deal
Bust your guns in the air
then count to ten
listen for the Five-O
then point and shoot
take the loot
if you bad nigga
afraid punk niggas
stay pulling triggaz
without a purpose
sweaty palms tingly spinal cords
Yo! This bitch ass is mad nervous
can't contain your actions
can't hold your tongue
loose lips in Brooklyn get hung
that's my word herb
lynched by my 200th verb
out of control analyze
my role as a criminal
and not a model
so you can't follow

No comments: