The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Freestyling 82 - Take it Personal


I'm feeling this old shit right here
Red ink more than ready to appear
all rough backing it up so what's up
with all the tension in the air
too much bitch nigga position
better stay clear of my atmosphere
Man - no need to warn
Mc's best prepare
tonsils on flare
breath more flammable
then 110% proof liquor all year
can't be moved non-sentimental
don't show tears
to busy putting fear
in hearts attacking
no mercy cuz I don't care
for death will come if you dear
my defense to blitz
quick Chicago Bear
from the Brook knuckling niggas
down from the rear
didn't ask for any company
so get dafuck outta here
before I start exposing secrets
like Vicky's underwear
technical fool's are shared
with thug's who stare
scheming on test tube Mc's
Rhyming about the ice they wear

No comments: