The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Without Traction - revised 10/20/06





Samples used: Fat Albert "Hey Hey Hey"
Ahkmel Pharod "I get ah's and oh's not boo's cuz I'm real smooth"
Jamie Foxx "Oh this is some good shit"
Luciano Pavarotti (tenor) "L'elisir d'amore Luciano Pavarotti"
Onyx "Slam"


The answers formed in the fashion
Of the first question I began asking
When I was unsure of satisfaction
Where do I find this type of reaction
May it be a reflective kind of action
You see I’m confused beyond lacking
The intelligence to comprehend statements retracting
Specifity of my Mental Multi-tasking
Quick curbing the enthusiastic for laughing
Conversations serious with the God’s everlasting
Righteous enough to save my spiritual compassion
If I had to walk or travel alone

Without Traction 6/18/04

No comments: