The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Whole Truth and Nothing But





"If I only had a mic to record this"

Once upon a time
a muthaphucking period
in my life when I meant
to be deliberate

With the shit I spit
taking the time
in the form of graphics to express
so others can see and hear it

Whether I had to be different
or explicit
I spoke from the soul
knowing that you would get it

To be specific
I'm that kid from the borough
with the bridges
never scared, never hesitant

To represent
the opposite of decadence
my knowledge reigns
beyond the reference

Establishing the median
with the temperance
of 12 apostles
never succumbing to the negative

Standing and shining
manifesting the lessons
demonstrating the realness
less the aggression

I am many men in one
one man from a past of one
who became the one
that accepted what I've become

So you muthaphuckaz
may need to run
and get your guns
or run your funds

Before approaching me
with less than a ton
of what I am bringing
with or with out the singing of

The Whole Truth and Nothing But

No comments: