The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The Woman In You

These words and the way I express
my mind so openly defined
Equal to the world and how it
moves underneath your feet
Gently the steps I hear
allows me to breath very easy
… please believe me
Can’t do anything
but think about you
Oh…. How…. to become
more true and remarkable
For your voice to keep me
returning to you is as easy as the poems
I compose just to take your mind
on a beautiful cruise around my heart
that I know you will never abuse
Comfort beyond the meaning
I’m dreaming heavily to bring you
Day in and day out yearning for you
Demonstrating my focus on achieving you
With my compassion held for you unconditional
Devoted by my mind body and soul
Vowing to you only my love
…as I never shall be found
guilty of deceiving you
while these words are righteously
placed in order just for

The Woman In You

No comments: