The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Tuesday, January 22, 2002

To You

I'm the kid from the sidewalk
watching closely,
looking for my opportunity
to make and entrance
to make an impression
relying on the reflection
of the sun to project
an image of My Future
You
My energy source,
the state of my mind
I use as the force
to divide and conquer the lost
all I ever wanted to accomplish
from the beginning was your appetite
for listening,
I - equals the letter
following my reasons
for breathing
looking to confuse
the over educated just to allow
my mental to become inflated,
10 years later the same
10 months later I remain
within the next
10 days free from pain and shame,
I need a break to see
who in my life is true before
I express any more of myself

To You

No comments: