The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Monday, January 28, 2013

TOO HOT 4 FACEBOOK

 

 


 

 


 

 








 


 




 




 

 





























 

 

 

 



 

 






 

 














 

 










 











 






 


 


 



 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 






 





 

 
Here you will find a very different modelling portfolio that will either turn you on or turn you off. If you are turned on and would like to continue support my BRAND "AHKMEL The Model" feel free to hit me up at ahkmel.themodel@facebook.com, so I can add you to a place where other's are sitting back and enjoying how I entertain them. I share my pictures, music, poetry, videos, and thoughts about whatever is on my mind. HATERS or PEOPLE that are with MEN PROBLEMS or ISSUES, I don't need your support - you are very bad for me, as I am allergic to your PAIN and SUFFERING.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Oh my god you are to fine. You love holding your self you should give someone else a try. I am sure they would not mine.