The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Freestyling 87

The realness of my
wait....
I'm not trying to go there right now
too many stupid muthaphuckaz
asking me how
Like Michael Jordan
back in the day I WOW'd
soared above fake Jakes
lamping on fake clouds
Haters trying to pull me down
get laid the fuck out
mouthpiece on the ground
for running off
before summing up pound for pound
I crush then astound
I bust a rhyme old school
Charlie Brown but I'm no clown
I smile then counter
clockwise your frown
I'm street like lost and found
been dirty been underground
don't let the suit fool you
part of my hustle round 4 round
no contest point deducting your lounge
fast forwarding your rewound
stopping then ejecting
tossing your flossing
to the left hand
one steeringwheel right throwin
cuz your shit was garbage
a fact you were already knowing

No comments: