The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Saturday, July 17, 2004

As a Habit

The mindset in motion
Within my pictures
Not arrogant at all
I just know that I have
What it takes to make
Someone hard of hearing
Into a good listener
Sociable and sensible
As an outspoken self starter
And an independent finisher
Still life impressionist
Using the hemisphere as my canvas
Unlike Leonardo da Vinci
I project romance
With mechanics understanding
The dimensional graphics
Containing right angles
between two points of a tangent
I envision 45 degrees
beginning at a zero value
of an x,y, axis
Words sometimes escape
the lexicological patterns
Maintaining focus to righteously
levitate w/no magic
Due to the fact
within the fractions of writing poetry

As a Habit

No comments: