The Rebirth of Fashion

When fashion takes a break it sits down and takes a picture.

Thursday, July 01, 1999

I Remember...

I remember who you are,
do you remember me,
I once worshiped your smile with my eyes,
do you remember me,
I spent countless days thinking
if I would ever see you again,
determined is that Mexican Indian
that wants to keep you warm
over and over again,
your sculpture I traced with my eyes
I can never forget.
just only the way your email address
looks on the internet,
you told me,
I didn't write it down,
because I didn't have
anything to write with,
I just stood in front of you
and recorded the sensual
movements of your soft lips
and found myself paralyzed
by your sweetness,
and you see what happens,
I am respectfully approaching
your world with only one aim
and that is to please
because if you were not here
than where would I be as..

I Remember

No comments: